South Canberra First Aid specialises in providing private courses for group bookings. Our courses are time efficient meaning minimal downtime for your staff. We can travel anywhere in Canberra and the surrounding regions and courses can run at any time you want. If you don’t have a venue for training, we can provide one. Group Booking discounts are available. We can tailor a course for your specific industry. Industry specific First Aid courses we have provided so far include, School, Childcare, Aged Care, Health and Fitness, Security, Construction and Building, Hospitality and Tourism, Government Department.
We are the experts in distributing nationally recognised First Aid Courses and Health and Safety training to workplaces and businesses in the South of Canberra. If you are – a childcare centre, a school, an aged care facility, in tourism or hospitality, in the construction or building industry, a government department, or in fact any other business looking for First Aid Training – we can provide what you need.
We have worked hard to ensure that our procedures from booking a course, pre-course work, issuing of nationally recognised certificates and management of refresher training make the job of handling your office safety compliance and supervisory requirements easier and less time intense. We aim to make the whole process from start to finish as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Some of the skills to apply First Aid are common knowledge, such as running water on a burn. But not all of these First Aid skills are well known. Even if you do have a good grasp on these would be able to think of what to do in an emergency? Here at South Canberra First Aid your trainer will clearly explain the basics you will need to know responding to any emergency. By keeping it simple you are more likely to remember what you do even what you are starting to panic. Your trainer will also make the First Aid training realistic and not go into complicated scenarios that you aren’t likely to ever come across.
Why choose us?
- When booking as a group you will receive a discount
- Be rewarded with ongoing discounts for staff and easy and efficient payment options
- Flexible delivery options to suit you – we can come to your workplace to deliver the training
- Training at a time that suits you – weekdays, out of hours, scheduled over a number of days, or on a weekend
- Ongoing support including handling qualification renewals
- We deliver tailored training by understanding the actual risks identified by our clients and by working with businesses to develop simulated ‘real life’ scenarios based on those risks
- Debriefing services following a major first aid incident in the workplace to identify any improvements required as part of the response and give first aid responders confidence and feedback